
What boy isn't happy with a knife.... Scares me sometimes!
Ooooo pumpkin guts....

He found more interest in taping himself than the carving of the pumpkin! We think whatever works!

The end result!

Mitchel needs time to adjust to new things. So I took the costume out a few days before and just left it laying in the front room, hoping he'd show some interest one day BEFORE Halloween.... Well he did the day before. Once he got it all on he headed to my room, jumped up on my bed and started to give commands and flexing and being all kinds of a goof in the mirror to our dresser. I grabbed the camera and this is what I got. I was laughing so hard! You gotta check out his reflection in the mirror :)




Now if that isn't a HOT October issue for a Calender I don't know what is! Just as we were about to head out to our Trunk-or-Treat, I had this great idea to bring
Degen with us. Come on what good fireman doesn't have the spotted Fire House Dog! They were a HUGE hit. Everyone of course loved them together and Mitchel was a lot more comfortable having
Degen there with him. We had the plan of meeting Cory at the church for this, but sadly he couldn't make it this year. So I put Mitchel and
Degen in the back of the SUV opening the window part so they could see out and everything going on. Mitchel handed me the "Home made POPCORN BALLS" to hand out for about 10 minutes. I think this really helped... because after that he wanted out to go and do some trick-or-treating himself!!! Ya to branching out!!!! So we closed shop and headed out for a while. Ended up being near the end which was great for us!!

After a great night of Trick-or-Treating and
McDonald's with dad (he was so sad to of missed the trick-or-treating and wanted to have some fun to)... we had to light the pumpkin one last time for one last blow out! I love this picture of Mitchel. He looks so sweet in it and in reality he was pumping up his lungs for a HUGE blow to
distinguish another year of Halloween!
4 comments:
What a tough lookin fireman Mitchel is! I loved his poses in the mirror! Glad you had such a fun night. We missed you this weekend. But I know what a pain it is to travel! Hope you have a great week.
That sounds SO fun! Don't you just love halloween? Mitchel is so perfectly adorable! The Degan idea was really great too. OH! He is so scrumptious. We sure missed you guys, but it looks like you had a blast!
That is one HOT fireman!
He is just too darn adorable! Loved the flexing in the mirror, funny
Post a Comment