It is 11:00AM in our home and this little boy is still in his "jammies" with the most treasured toys around TRANSFORMERS. I wish I could tell you this was just one day. But this little boy LOVES his jammies. He knows he can't go out in them, but when he's home he wears them to the fullest. And I mean fullest. He cracks me up.
5 comments:
I love that Mitchel loves his jammies! I would totally hang out in my jammies all day if it was still socially acceptable past 30 :).
My girls do that almost every day too. In fact, if ever I get adi dressed, she says "where are we going mama?" haha, shows how good we are here!
P.S. I can't get over Mitchel's smile, so contagious. I know I say it a lot, but I love it!
Oh, and thanks for Adi's card, it was really sweet, and she was SO excited that Mitchel told her he loves her. You guys are so thoughtful.
Can he transform those things on his own?
No, I get to do it time and time and time and TIME again. I m actually getting it done pretty good and fast now. Bumble bee is the easiest :)
Post a Comment