Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can you say one more?!

Yes. Spring Fever has hit our family again. And we are left yearning for another addition to our family. It's a dangerous thing this spring time. Some of our family has suggested we buy a fish tank so as the springs come we can add fish to our family and not anymore dogs.... there has been the suggestion for human children too, but those are so much harder to come by. Well this year we got spring fever happening in our house and it came a little different than other times. I know that I've wrote of her before. But now that she is in our home I'd like for you all to meet Leslie! She is a beautiful, bright, fun, crazy almost 16 year old that has found a very special place in my, Cory and Mitchel's heart. It's been quite an adventure for the past month and a half. I now see what having two kids is like. Even though these ones are 12 years apart, they still know how to push each others buttons. I am learning to laugh and having lots of opportunities to allow my patience to grow. That is what I at least keep telling myself.

A little about Leslie. Things have been a little tough in her life and that is what has landed her in our home and our heart. She is seriously a sweet thing. She loves swim and is now in a swim team, which Cory and her like talking about (he swam in high school). Her and Mitchel have this game of as Mitchel would say "Weslie, where r u?" Which they both get quite a kick out of. All in all its been neat to have her in our home! So to all the family and friends I'm sure you will hear more of this young lady and will even meet her!!!

hehe I know she will hate this picture... but I think it's sweet and since it's my blog I'm putting it up!! I also need some other ones of her!! Welcome Leslie to the Witters Family!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes Welcome Leslie to the Witters Family. We're a strange bunch, but we have a lot of love to give. I hope to meet you one day. You sound special.
Kristen, Cory, and Mitchel, you are amazing. I continue to learn so much from each of you. Thanks for being great examples to us all.

Jschmalle said...

Cool. Where did you meet her? How fun for Mitchel...and free babysitting?!

We miss you guys...a lot. We gotta get together again...soon.

Kayla said...

You're truly an example of love to let someone come live in your home!

M said...

Welcome to Leslie! I think it is so awesome that you guys are bringing her into your home and family. That's awesome. And that is such a cute picture of Leslie and Mitchell.

BTW, I'm so glad that you have a blog. I can't believe that it took us this long to figure out that we both are bloggers. :)

-Monica

Megan B ♥ said...

Welcome, Leslie! I look forward to hearing more on your adventures as the newest member of the Witters!