SEMINARY LESSON #1 (1st morning goes like this)
Leslie: This is WAY too early.
Me: WHAT, don't you dare complain to me about this. I wasn't supposed to have a child in Seminary for 10 more years honey. 10 MORE YEARS! (I'm NOT a morning person. Never have been never will. And I am totally okay with that)
Leslie: giggle, giggle. Oooookay. smile, hug and off we go!
So twice a week Mitchel and I have to wake up at 5:40am bring Leslie dear to seminary, then pick her up at 7:00am. Cory is sweet he does the other 2 days in the week...for the drop off that is, but we still got to go and pick her up. Thankfully Mitchel is a morning person and we have a DVD player in our car. Pop in a good show and he's perfectly content waking up to that :) He is such a blessed little boy!
Conclusion, don't cross this mom in the morning by whining!
SEMINARY LESSON #2
Leslie will be starting online school the beginning of Feb. So we have all this week to fill. I was just going to have her read and who knows what else, until a fantastic idea came into my head. She has missed the first half of Seminary. So can you guess what she's doing this week??? I called the Seminary teacher and got her a work book and what could be better than for her to study the scriptures for a whole week. As of yesterday she came to this conclusion.
Leslie: You know what I've found Kristen?
Leslie will be starting online school the beginning of Feb. So we have all this week to fill. I was just going to have her read and who knows what else, until a fantastic idea came into my head. She has missed the first half of Seminary. So can you guess what she's doing this week??? I called the Seminary teacher and got her a work book and what could be better than for her to study the scriptures for a whole week. As of yesterday she came to this conclusion.
Leslie: You know what I've found Kristen?
Me: Nope, what?
Leslie: That it would of been a heck of a lot easier if I would of just went to Seminary in the first place!
Me: hehehehe, I totally agree, hun!!
Conclusion, go to Seminary!
She hated the last picture I put of her on here....
She hated the last picture I put of her on here....but I do believe that she is going to like this one :)
5 comments:
She's a cutie. I enjoy reading about her! Your a good person Kristie, and she sounds like a great girl, and of course my little Mitchel is the BEST little boy!
What a gorgeous smile! Sounds like things are going well... enjoy the seminary.
Great picture! And I hope that you all love the early morning experience! It's the only way to do Seminary, LOL! It's the "true" way, ha ha ha ha ha! Just teasing.
Ok even though Idaho has a release where you can attend seminary during the day my kids will still go to the early morning class just b/c I had to do and so should they! :)
I'm so glad that Leslie is going to seminary. That's awesome.
At the same time, though, I have to admit that I'm glad I'm not you - he hee! I'm not a morning person, and I'd hate having to get up and drive a kid to seminary! Good thing Mitchel doesn't mind getting up.
Post a Comment