Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Sunday Adventure

Not sure if I've said this before, but growing up in my home we loved, loved taking Sunday drives. We were all together, no TV, no distractions, just family enjoying Gods creations and some good humor! Since we are FINALLY into early morning church again we can start our Sunday Adventures! This was Leslie's first.... she hooked on it now too! So on that note.... Welcome to CAMANO IslandFreedom (well for one at least), sunshine, fresh air and there off...Ariel is she was a man?! I know scary thought!
Seafood anyone.
We are always so willing to offer fresh seafood to those that come and visit! hehe
This is one of MANY starfish we saw.
This was such an awesome shell collecting, star fish gazing beach ever! My favorite Star fish of the day! I loved the orange.The Girls, well and Ike! 2 handsome men, with one sportin' some cool shades! Can you see the knot head in the wood? hehehe. I love this picture! Cory found a clam still alive. The shell had been badly damaged so Cory saw it as a perfect opportunity to pry it open with a stick and guess what we found.... Nothing like killing one creature to save two on a Sunday.
There were 2 little crabs inside being digested until we came along! Deep concentration in finding the perfect rock to... throw in the water. You know to a little boy, this is very important :)
You can tell Ike is in total agreement with Mitchel in the rock subject. Ahhh, the beauty of life! Mtichel got a kick out of watching his shadow with his arms when he was on Cory's head.
Pretty entertaining for us walking behind too! And you know the day was a good one when this is the end result!
Here's to many more Sunday Adventures.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun day. I think those pictures captured so much beauty and happiness. What a perfect evening!

tsmortensen said...

That looked like the picture perfect day! I love good family time like that!

Kayla said...

It looks so pretty and peaceful there.