Monday, March 8, 2010

Cupcake Creations

I got this book that has all these fun Cupcake creations in it. So even though I HATE cooking, and yes using that strong of a word is totally necessary, I have thought it would be fun for my kid to have fun cupcakes..... and Ada's kids too. Or last year I told them you can have a gift from us or you can pick any cupcake out of this book and I'll make for you as the gift. Ya, I totally thought they'd go for the store bought gifts, but NOPE they love the cupcakes. So this year the same agreement stood and well here is what they picked! I thought it was cute. Leslie totally wanted to help me and I was SO up for some help. She kept looking at the picture and saying, "That can't be too hard." Well once she completed one she soon found out how much looks can be deceiving! I had to giggle because every year after I do these I always think, "What the heck have I done to myself?!?!" But they always turn out way cute!
Brittany had a Slumber Party hence the slumber party girls!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, those are just as cute as the penguins. Your quite the cake artist I must say!

tsmortensen said...

So cute.... when you move closer will we get the same deal? Just kidding! But really great job!

KWit said...

Of course family gets the same deal!! I am totaly up to that....

Kayla said...

Those are super cute! I totally agree with the hate cooking thing. But once in awhile it's nice to make some cute cupcakes!