Monday, March 8, 2010

Holy Smoly he's 4

Mitchel Gavin Witters in now 4 years old. (Notice that hat isn't going anywhere either??!)
We keep Birthday's pretty simple here. A couple of friends, some gifts, some great cake, lots of laughs, smiles and celebration!
What some awesome years we have had. Mitchel is such a sun ray in our lives. Never a dull moment, but yet he still lets me cuddle him nice an close. There were lots of fun gifts from Grandparents (thanks so much), aunts, uncles and friends! And since Mitchel was so into Peguins this year what better than penguin cupcakes! I made these for his class party too. Cory got to bring them in and said "Ummm hun, next time you might not want to do black icing!" I smiled cause I totally knew why. But aren't they cute!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love those cupcakes!!! And I love that boy!

tsmortensen said...

Very cute cupcakes! I love Mitchel's hat! What a big boy he is now. I can't wait to see him this summer!

Gayle said...

Holy Posts! I don't want to comment on all of them cause I'm lazy, but I'm honest! Haha. Ok, way cute cupcakes, all of them! Crappy 4 hours, that stinks so bad, I'm sorry! That looks like an awesome Sunday drive, me and Charlie love to do that too. And Mitchel is adorable! I totally spaced on sending him a card but I did remember it was his birthday! Ok, think that covered it all, love you all and hope you are good!

M said...

Happy birthday to Mitchel! Those penguin cupcakes are so cute.

Kayla said...

Wow. I thought at first you may have just put plastic penguins on top of cupcakes - but I saw I was mistaken after looking at the picture closer. I bow to you oh cupcake master! :P

Carrie said...

Wow - tons of updates! I'm glad I got to see pictures of the other cupcakes. All turned out amazing - even cuter without any glass shards. It's good you're almost ready to laugh about your horrific night. And, I'm excited to add Camano Island as a place to go check out next time we have some clear weather. BEAUTIFUL!

Katie and Paul said...

Cute cupcakes! Happy Birthday Mitchel!