Monday, March 22, 2010

Yup, there's another one.....

And his name is.... Are you all ready for this. It's a name I don't think you could ever think of....
Mitchel's Fish
Yes it's a fish and yes we have another animal in our home! We can't get over the name that he chose though, I guess he wants his name to carry on. hehe Now that was one EXCITED 4 year old I tell you! THANKS Papa and Nana!(they told me to buy a gift from them to him!!) Just think if we didn't have to move this year the options would of been much different. Examples.... guinea pig, mini rabbit, lizard, hedgehog, frog... Ya it's going to be dangerous when we have a place of our own!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh that is funny! That's cool that he is excited about it!

tsmortensen said...

An animal lover in your family! I am so suprised! Reese used to have a frog...but you know. So anyway he has been trying to figure what he want to put in his room this time!

Megan B ♥ said...

Better your house should be the petting zoo than mine, LOL! :) My kids would prefer you as a parent, of course! Especially Kinley, the animal whisperer!