Mitchel has now OBSESSED with bandaids. Which I must say it does have it's perks.We have Sponge Bob, Cars, Scooby Doo and he tried really hard to get a Princess one in there too! One we can fix ANYTHING now with a bandaid. You might think well not anything, but I am serious it's anything. He bit his tongue the other day and was requesting a bandaid. I was thinking, O crap how is this going to work. Our little man knew just what to do. He was adamant on me placing that band aid right over his whole mouth and TADA look at that. It was all better! Half showing smile, no tears and and a "Tank you Mama!" Sorry no pic on this one, but I'm sure well have more experiences to take a picture of!
Now in Mommy Doctor land that is one happy patient!
Now in Mommy Doctor land that is one happy patient!

3 comments:
Bandaids are good for everything, your right! And princess ones especially!
I agree, gotta love bandaids!
Could his smile get any bigger or cuter!
Post a Comment