DANGEROUS!!! And I have two of those men. Cory got Mitchel up the other morning and he let Mitchel pick out what he wanted to wear and this is the scary combination he came up with. But he was as happy as pie and that is what counts right!
Also this little stink confiscates my iTouch any time he can get his greasy(not actually I make him wash first) little fingers on it! He has got this thing totally figured out and I must admit he's quite talented at it!!! Great accessory in grocery stores that's for sure!
Also this little stink confiscates my iTouch any time he can get his greasy(not actually I make him wash first) little fingers on it! He has got this thing totally figured out and I must admit he's quite talented at it!!! Great accessory in grocery stores that's for sure!
2 comments:
At least he's still cute!
What is it with kids being so smart!
Post a Comment