Mitchel has started talking! WAHOOO and o crap all at the same time. He is finally doing really well. Still some phrases are a little sketchy, but he is doing amazing and we are
loving and hating the constant chatter! Lately if the sun is out and Cory is home he's been in it doing the spring time tune ups! The other day
(the one where Mitchel and him picked out his outfit) Cory decided to pop out the tools and do some work to the boat. I was mowing the lawn and Mitchel was running wild when all of a sudden he stopped in the middle of the yard and yells "DADDY, you got my TOOLS! Great job! High Five!" And well from that moment on that day this is where he was at....


We are tent campers and that means that there is containers of stuff everywhere. Well both Cory and I are tired of that especially for the kitchen stuff, but we don't want to totally give up tent camping. Weird, I know. Anyway Cory has been telling me of a Camp Kitchen that his dad made that would make like so much better! So we drew up plans and made it to fit what we need and well it was a sunny day so Cory started building!

It's not quite done yet, and not perfect, but it's for camping so we are pleased as ever! I think it is going to work out great. Now the trick will be with Cory's work is to get time off to use it..... hummmm how can a finagle this?!?!
4 comments:
Funny! I remember that old kitchen. And tent camping is the only way, so good for you guys!
That the cutest picture of them both laying under the boat! I remember that kitchen too, it was awesome!
Okay so I have great memories of the camp kitchen! It was painted like this crazy purple red color! Anyway looks like a perfect day for working outside!
Yay for communication!!
Post a Comment