But I thought I'd announce that we got our PROMOTION! We are moving to
SPARKS, NEVADA
We are still a little in shock, but we are excited! We don't have a solid date as yet, but it'll be the beginning of August that we will have to be there!
HOLY SMOLY we're MOVING TO NEVADA!
6 comments:
WOOHOO!
Can't wait to come visit you there!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so sad for myself & Danny, but SO excited for you!
Nice! Bring on the heat right?? :)
Congratulations! I'm so glad that you got the promotion, and that you know where you will be going! I'm sure that's a big relief to have direction and plans for the next school year. We'll miss having you in the ward, though.
I hope we'll get to see you a few times before you leave. Let us know how we can help with packing, moving, etc.
Yay!
Wow!!! Congrats! What an exciting adventure, to be sure!!!! WAHOOOooooo!!!
Post a Comment