Thursday, July 22, 2010

If my mind had a built in Camera

June was a full month with lots and LOTS of fun. But sadly my blank mind and lack of camera eyes I didn't really get ANY pictures of it all. You know they really need to invent glasses that are cameras so we can just blink and *SNAP* a picture of what you want!
Still not knowing we were going to move Cory and I did a house clean out and I decided I was going to do my first ever Yard Sale.... it was the only sunny day in 3 weeks and I made bank. I'm now officially SOLD on Yard Sales. But on the day of our Yard Sale I get a phone call from the Elders stating they needed Cory's assistants and requested his phone number. Of course I asked why and well this picture explains it all! Water logged ditches from all the rain, a little to close of parking and down she goes! Boys are still Boys no matter the age or calling!
Since school is out it's been some really busy days for Mitchel with parks, playing and pasting himself in dirt.... and it's hard, hard work! Speak No Evil Hear No Evil...
and while he's sleep in both I think that covers See No Evil :) Now what would a summer be to a little boy if there wasn't any half naked car washing!
Cory bought this hat in Australia on his mission and I do believe has always wanted to wear it. I tried to sell it at the garage sale (he was okay with that) and the only people that tried it on or showed any interest were Mexican, until Mitchel got a hold of it that is! I do believe he is one cute Down Under Boy!

2 comments:

tsmortensen said...

That hat is a keeper! Mitchel is one cute ??? (what do they call cowboys down under?)

Ashley said...

Love that kid. Playing is hard hard work!