........ you find new things to do! I had left my keys in the car last night. Cory is constantly changing the 'status' of my car by having his keys in his pocket and bending over, leaning against something or who knows what else. So this morning he said he hit some buttons with his keyless entry remote, in his pocket again, but thought all would be fine. Well he didn't know that my keys were located in my car! I guess today is a stay at home day! So out to the back yard I went. I HATE rose bushes. YUP, hate them. Produce beautiful things, but too high maintenance for me. We have, no let me correct myself, HAD 5 in our back yard and none of them had and any trimming for at least 3 years. So I got all the tools to get them out and come to find out there were a few branches in the way.... so I got the saw and well here's how today started and ended!


I found a little egg while digging up that blasted Rose Bush.... it was old, rotten and those ingredients are a perfect combo for a little boy!
That corner was the INSANELY persistent on life Rose Bush.



I found a little egg while digging up that blasted Rose Bush.... it was old, rotten and those ingredients are a perfect combo for a little boy!
That corner was the INSANELY persistent on life Rose Bush. Ahhhhh to rose freedom
All in a women's days work!
Now to find a dump to get rid of all this....hummmmmmmmm

All in a women's days work!Now to find a dump to get rid of all this....hummmmmmmmm
3 comments:
Wow! Great job! There is nothing like some old fashioned tear it up work to make you feel good! And your yard is looking great.
Aaron called me last night to help him because he locked his keys in the car. Sometimes an unexpected day home helps you get things done that may not get done otherwise. Have fun taking back your yard!
I'm impressed. Can you fly back here and do my yard? Danny says hi!
Post a Comment