Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I think we need to move the trash bin...

We were getting ready for church Sunday morning and Cory comes into the bathroom...
Cory: Did you put Mitchel on the counter?
Me: Ummm No, why would I do that?
Cory: Well he's on the counter now!
Me: Serious?!
So we head out to see how this all came to pass. I got Mitchel off the counter and then asked him to show me how he got up there. And being the good little boy he is he sure did show me! So Sunday morning started off with one Proud and Smart little boy!
Now I really need to relocate the candy bin :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh boy do I ever know that feeling! Emersyn is a serious climber and knows how to get onto the counters by pulling open drawers and climbing. She once got into the candy in the cupboards above the stove when I was in the shower and ate about 7 pieces of gum!
At least Mitchel is a good little boy to show you how to fix the problem! :)

tsmortensen said...

Funny how they all want to climb! Maybe if we hide all the stuff they can't get into down on thier level they will never find it! They will be to busy climbing! ...Probably not!

Katie and Paul said...

Ok first of "getting ready for church", huh uh? (heehee) Second you should put that boy in gymnastics :)