Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spanish Springs Elementry welcomes Mitchel :)

This week was Mitchel first week of school. He did pretty well! We only made it to 2 out of the 4 days, but those 2 days he went HAPPY and came home HAPPY. So I'd say we are doing pretty great! I must admit I have loved his company here. I'm not liking this thought of my baby leaving longer and longer. When he's in full day school I know I'm going to die. It's hard to define your roll as a stay at home mom when there are no kids at home :S Anyway away from my sober thoughts! Yahoo for Mitchel and making friends! Good luck buddy, have fun, make lots of friends, no kissing girls and always be kind:)

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Great advice for not only school, but everyday!

Ashley said...

ok....sniff, sniff again.
Oh I just love you guys.
Proud of you too Mitchel!

Unknown said...

He is looking sooo big. We sure miss you guys! You are doing a great job. Very nice job on your house!