I hope your ready (I know you are because I've been getting hounded to get pic's up) cause we'd like to welcome you to the
Spanish Springs Nevada Les Schwab Tire Center
So let me bring you on a tour.
So let me bring you on a tour. This is what you see of the store from the road, Los Altos.
Main entrance- along the side of the store
4 tire bays
Opposite side of the 4 tire bays, are the 4 alignment bays.
Main entrance- along the side of the store
4 tire bays
Opposite side of the 4 tire bays, are the 4 alignment bays. He even has a pit which he is so excited about !
The racking for stock is awesome. It's all up the center of the store as you can see!
The racking for stock is awesome. It's all up the center of the store as you can see! Makes it handy and of course he has it really organized.
Customer waiting area.
Customer Service Desk and Bookkeepers desk.... and the only shot I could get of Cory. Terd.
Then Cory had this great idea of not putting up one racking of tires and get bar table with stools for customers also. It was an AWESOME idea as the customers have said it's nice to have a place by the TV or for those that want quiet they can sit out there :) Smart man of mine!
Cory was sweet and let me help him pick the colors in his store.
Customer waiting area.
Customer Service Desk and Bookkeepers desk.... and the only shot I could get of Cory. Terd.
Then Cory had this great idea of not putting up one racking of tires and get bar table with stools for customers also. It was an AWESOME idea as the customers have said it's nice to have a place by the TV or for those that want quiet they can sit out there :) Smart man of mine!
Cory was sweet and let me help him pick the colors in his store. We think that they turned out awesome! Also down this hallway are the bathroom, employee room (where the employees have a seperate bathroom THANK HEAVENS) and at the end is Cory's office.
His PERFECTLY white Manager's office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His PERFECTLY white Manager's office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's in heaven and won't let me touch it ;)
Mitchel and I wanted to get Cory something as a congrats to achieving his goal and working so hard. So we got him this picture of Elk in a Meadow. He loves elk and well if you can see the picture it's a bull elk protecting his females. When I saw that I total thought of Cory and how much he's done to protect and provide of Mitchel and I. His family! We love you Hun!
Mitchel and I wanted to get Cory something as a congrats to achieving his goal and working so hard. So we got him this picture of Elk in a Meadow. He loves elk and well if you can see the picture it's a bull elk protecting his females. When I saw that I total thought of Cory and how much he's done to protect and provide of Mitchel and I. His family! We love you Hun!Funny thing when we started running for stores Cory always told me that he didn't necessarily want to open a new store, but if he did he had this list of things he wanted his store to be. Well he is opening a New store and this store has met EVERYTHING on his list! He has been open for 2 weeks now and are doing AWESOME, he's even already had a $10,000 day, which normally doesn't happen 'til a while down the road :)
We feels so blessed to be here. To have success and I know that Cory is going to make this store stand out. He's a great man, has so much knowledge, but willing to gain more, sees the good and works so dang hard!
We hope you all enjoy the pictures and again Welcome to Spanish Springs.
Oh and if you need anything just stop on by!

8 comments:
Love love love the post! Thank you for putting pics of the store! It turned out great! You are one lucky gal to have such a great hubby!
Cory I am so proud of you! You are so awesome and I know you are going to do great! Love you buddy!!
Sniff, sniff..yes, I am pregnant so I can be emotional.
Cory I am so proud of you...so, so proud.
Congrats on a great looking store! It gives me goose bumps to think about what you have accomplished! I am so proud of you! Love you!
Store looks awesome, your house looks awesome, you guys are just awesome! Someday I'll have to plan a trip to Spanish Springs!
WAHOOOOOOooooooo!!! Looks so great!
That is just awesome. So happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just awesome. So happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment