Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spook-tober....here and gone

I have never decorated (besides carved pumpkins) for Halloween. My excuse before was that I wasn't buying any decorations that I had to store and later on move when we moved... but now I'm NOT moving!!! But I still am cheap so this little tree is my first Halloween decor EVER! Cost a whole $4. Pot-mine, dead sage brush- donated by the dessert, little plastic pumpkins/skulls- $4 @ Walmart! Now that is my kind of decoration! Oh and ADORABLE little boy- always and forever mine!We invited Cory's assistant's family to come over and share the fun! It was fun having some company, except I think Mitchel got a little tired of us asking him to slow down so McKenna could keep up, he was on a mission! Picture-CHECK.... Off to collect a sugar high- CHECK! I have seen a couple of the Mike Wazowski pumpkins and so wanted one!
So TADAThis one was all Cory!!! I see talent here if the tire business goes out!! lol
Oh and with the never decorating thing. I was so excited cause not only did I decorate with the tree but I put up that spider web stuff.... I know not much, but just think of how good I'll be in like 7 years! lol

HaPpY hAlLoOwEeN

2 comments:

tsmortensen said...

I think your decorating is awesome! We hardly did anything this year because Jed is in this destroy everything mode. It is making me crazy!

Ashley said...

Just have to say again how much I LOOOOVE Mitchel's costume.

(I thought I wrote on this already...but I guess not