This year in like June when we found out we'd be moving and buying our home one of my sister in laws so excitedly mentioned...."HAY! Let's do the Witters' Thanksgiving at your house this year!" I thought, huh, never done one of those before so why not.... We had a BLAST, but I have come to find the work it takes to accommodate 15 people at one time and the 'Hostess Hangover' as I have now named it that takes place once everyone leaves.... But WE HAD A BLAST! So that's the parts that count!! Hope you enjoy the pictures... I know we LOVED the memories! Oh and thanks everyone for the pictures... with hosting I didn't get one picture...so I wasn't able to get one with Reese and Mitchel. Mitchel was Reese's shadow. I think he LOVED having another rough, tough boy to tackle!!
I tell you these Witters whether it be kids or adults know how to craft!
My AMAZING/ANGELIC mother in law! She did 12 pies with her assistants!
I never saw this, but when I saw the pictures I just cracked up laughing so hard... I love this little boy and he is totally boy!!
The kiddos having their fun....
.....while the 'larger' kiddos have their fun!!!
We pretty much had to put a baby in her lap just to make her STOP and sit!!
Makes a cute picture tho! Ahhh, yes the turkey carving! YUMMMMMmmm
Sorry Steve, this is the only picture of Grandpa so it has to go in!! Thanks for the great non-mush mashed potatoes :)
Gayle and Cory with a little more Wii
I don't think. NO. I know I have NEVER spent so much time in this kitchen, even if I add up the 3 months we've lived here ! lol
A little house break was much needed! This was the ONLY snow and bad weather week we have had... it was pretty, but really Mother Nature!
Little Miss Adi with her ice bouquet!
Mitchel and Aunt Ashley sharing some love!
I tell you these Witters whether it be kids or adults know how to craft!
My AMAZING/ANGELIC mother in law! She did 12 pies with her assistants!
I never saw this, but when I saw the pictures I just cracked up laughing so hard... I love this little boy and he is totally boy!!
The kiddos having their fun....
.....while the 'larger' kiddos have their fun!!!
We pretty much had to put a baby in her lap just to make her STOP and sit!!
Makes a cute picture tho! Ahhh, yes the turkey carving! YUMMMMMmmm
Sorry Steve, this is the only picture of Grandpa so it has to go in!! Thanks for the great non-mush mashed potatoes :)
Gayle and Cory with a little more Wii
I don't think. NO. I know I have NEVER spent so much time in this kitchen, even if I add up the 3 months we've lived here ! lol
A little house break was much needed! This was the ONLY snow and bad weather week we have had... it was pretty, but really Mother Nature!
Little Miss Adi with her ice bouquet!
Mitchel and Aunt Ashley sharing some love!
Then... I got to go to my FIRST football game ever... and it was BSU vs. Wolf Pack. Again I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of us all before the game, but we had a BLAST! The tickets were pretty much impossible, but Cory totally pulled off getting us 5 tickets and now I can say I'm hooked on LIVE football games!
Thanks Witters family for braving the CRAZY roads/weather to be here and
we missed those that couldn't make it!
3 comments:
what great memories, thanks!
That was such a great weekend! Thanks again for leting us all come, and for all you did!
It was such an awesome weekend!! I loved it!
Post a Comment