.... SNOW that is! I must admit I have been getting a little grouchy with all this brown, clear, sunny days that we get here. I know it's odd to so many people but I DON'T like those kinds of days. I am totally a gray, cloudy, cold day kind of person. Those are the days I get the most done and feel the best! Ahhhh, it really just feels so good. While today we got SNOW and it's been snowing all day. I spent most of my day working so by 4 Mitchel was going a little house crazy, so I took a break, bundled up (totally remembered to have Mitchel pee before the 7 layers of snow clothes, I was so proud..lol) and outside we went. We got lots done too. A snowman, snow angels, snow packed Mitchel and shoveled the walk/driveway! 
teehee this one just cracks me up... he was grawling at the snowman.

teehee this one just cracks me up... he was grawling at the snowman. Then he told me "Ha, take that! I scared him mom!"
Mitchel wanted a hat for the snowman, but we don't have old toques lying around so we made this snowman a nice snow ball cap :)

Now in to make dinner! Ahhh like a said I love gray, dark, cold, cloudy days!
Mitchel wanted a hat for the snowman, but we don't have old toques lying around so we made this snowman a nice snow ball cap :)

Now in to make dinner! Ahhh like a said I love gray, dark, cold, cloudy days!
5 comments:
That looks like sooo much fun!!
Me too! I'm all about overcast and rain, and I love it when it snows! Looks like you guys had a blast. Mitchell is so cute.
So glad that you finally got some snow! I hope we both get lots more!
Yay! For the SNOW!!!
Looks like such a fun time.. Yeah snow !!!
Post a Comment