We had a good Christmas, a little quiet. It was just the 3 of us and at first Cory and I thought how nice it was going to be, but after having the reintroduction (Thanksgiving) to celebrating Holidays with family it just didn't feel the same being so.......quiet!
There is nothing like Christmas Eve jammies! He gets it good every Christmas Eve, since both grandparents send jammies!!! Just to let you know we were HORRIBLE in taking pictures this Christmas...but we did video it, we are a one at a time electronic type people :)
This is when he finally figured out that this was the last sleep 'til Santa came!
There is nothing like Christmas Eve jammies! He gets it good every Christmas Eve, since both grandparents send jammies!!! Just to let you know we were HORRIBLE in taking pictures this Christmas...but we did video it, we are a one at a time electronic type people :)
This is when he finally figured out that this was the last sleep 'til Santa came! A little excited!
Mitchel is totally a hand gesture little boy, he was explaining to me how I was supposed to be taking pictures!So this year we started a new tradition. So many of mine and Cory's holiday memories are with our siblings and the fun we had.
Since Mitchel doesn't have siblings I wanted to do something fun that will give some excitement. So we did 'Secret Santa'! Every night Mitchel got SOOOOO excited to go and do the "Secret" he could hardly stand himself. Here's all of us on Christmas Eve doing our last drop!
I found a really cool poem that was written to T'was the Night Before Christmas, but with the words/rhymes to The 12 Days of Christmas. This was our last nights gift... and come on who wouldn't enjoy 12 drumsticks for the 12 drummers drumming!!!
He was cracking us up with those red/white jammie bottoms! It was so funny to watch him running from the house that night!
Mitchel is totally a hand gesture little boy, he was explaining to me how I was supposed to be taking pictures!So this year we started a new tradition. So many of mine and Cory's holiday memories are with our siblings and the fun we had.
Since Mitchel doesn't have siblings I wanted to do something fun that will give some excitement. So we did 'Secret Santa'! Every night Mitchel got SOOOOO excited to go and do the "Secret" he could hardly stand himself. Here's all of us on Christmas Eve doing our last drop!
I found a really cool poem that was written to T'was the Night Before Christmas, but with the words/rhymes to The 12 Days of Christmas. This was our last nights gift... and come on who wouldn't enjoy 12 drumsticks for the 12 drummers drumming!!!
He was cracking us up with those red/white jammie bottoms! It was so funny to watch him running from the house that night!Then SANTA finally came. I was sad I missed his little face. I, believe it or not, slept in this year. I was so SICK Christmas Eve night that I totally slept in, didn't even call my brother at 4am, and that NEVER happens. Cory got up and was waiting for Mitchel to come out and said his face was so priceless when he came around the corner and said " OH MY GOODNESS!!! SANTA CAME!" He came and bailed on me and soon after the wrapping paper started flying!
He was a little nervous about this gift, so he got his flash light to peek in. It was the remote Big Foot that he got from my brothers family, a total HIT!! It was a great morning with so many fun gifts from family!!!! We love you all!

He was a little nervous about this gift, so he got his flash light to peek in. It was the remote Big Foot that he got from my brothers family, a total HIT!! It was a great morning with so many fun gifts from family!!!! We love you all! Cory got me a fun gift of a shot gun that we took out later that day to play with. I got acquainted and named his 'Drake'!
We only got pictures of Mitchel being our wing man in handing us the clays! It's a serious job! Now it's time for me to hit the Hunters Ed course so I can put this great gift to use!!
We only got pictures of Mitchel being our wing man in handing us the clays! It's a serious job! Now it's time for me to hit the Hunters Ed course so I can put this great gift to use!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the great update! We were so spoiled on Thanksgiving I know what you mean! We want to see you every holiday now! I loved Mitchel in his striped jammies, and all the cute pictures of him. I am really missing him...and you and Cory of course :) Lots of love to you all!
Love that Mitchel used his flashlight to look in his presents. So cute! One Christmas one day we'll spend it together :)
Looks like a fun Christmas!! I love the pictures of Mitchel in his jammies running around, he looks like a little elf!
I would die for a simple Christmas, just one year, one year!! That's all I need. I'm glad you guys had a merry christmas!!
Post a Comment