I got a great email from my sister (in-law) a while back asking if they could come over from Cali for the memorial weekend! Ummm......YES! Mitchel had a BLAST with his cousins, I had a BLAST talking to another girl and Cory had a BLAST with my brother Mike.... but if you know Mike you know whenever he's around there is fun to be had!!!
We started the fun off with some fun local stores and then into town Saturday night to go see the show 'Illuminaire' They had all kinds of fire dancers making it so the kids couldn't turn their eyes away... not to mention us too!

Then Sunday we headed to Sacrament.... leaving for a reverent arm wrestle afterwards.... hahaha ya right to the reverence here! Should be put bets on who one???!
lol... the kids had to get into the fun!! We figured we needed
Then it was time to get some wiggles out... for kids and men, especially Cory he was an animal on this play ground. Kids were totally in their glory!
Yes, Mitchel is located under there. Both came out alive and are recovering! lol
No matter where we go we still find tires, and they are still entertaining!
Monday we got up and headed to Virgina City. I have done a couple of blogs before on this city, but this time things were actually open as we are hitting tourist season! Below is their school that they built to room 1000 children. Super cool!
The kids thought these 'Before computers' typewriters were awesome and couldn't believe we, the parents actually used them!
I just can't help but love that smile :D
In the local Catholic church, the glass work was amazing!
We also took a Mine tour, which was really cool to see what and how they actually accomplished this. So many deaths, but so much money... I think I'll stick to above ground work!
Our little happy family :D
Good old Wild West showing... probably the dumbest thing I've watched in a long time, but of course the kids were laughing like mad!
This is 'Stinky' (not the donkey's name, but the mans) & Bernadene! Funniest, no teeth, living up to his name man! In this town, especially on weekends they have all kinds of people that dress in the olden attire. It's pretty cool to see and fascinating for the kids!
We had such an awesome visit with Mike, Candice, Olivia and Julia. Mitchel was once again in cousin heaven and full of giggles and wiggles! Thanks you guys for the visit!!!
We started the fun off with some fun local stores and then into town Saturday night to go see the show 'Illuminaire' They had all kinds of fire dancers making it so the kids couldn't turn their eyes away... not to mention us too!

Then Sunday we headed to Sacrament.... leaving for a reverent arm wrestle afterwards.... hahaha ya right to the reverence here! Should be put bets on who one???!
lol... the kids had to get into the fun!! We figured we needed
Then it was time to get some wiggles out... for kids and men, especially Cory he was an animal on this play ground. Kids were totally in their glory!
Yes, Mitchel is located under there. Both came out alive and are recovering! lol
Monday we got up and headed to Virgina City. I have done a couple of blogs before on this city, but this time things were actually open as we are hitting tourist season! Below is their school that they built to room 1000 children. Super cool!
The kids thought these 'Before computers' typewriters were awesome and couldn't believe we, the parents actually used them!
I just can't help but love that smile :D
In the local Catholic church, the glass work was amazing!
We also took a Mine tour, which was really cool to see what and how they actually accomplished this. So many deaths, but so much money... I think I'll stick to above ground work!
Good old Wild West showing... probably the dumbest thing I've watched in a long time, but of course the kids were laughing like mad!
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully we can come down soon and have a fun weekend! Excited to see you guys this weekend though.
Looks like you had an amazing time! I love the family pic of you all laughing!
Post a Comment