Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Summer here...

..... and that means periodic vacationing from blogging :) Isn't that what goes with summer! Anyway I thought it's probably been long enough and well was feeling a little guilty since I use this as our family journal too! But it's summer... that's the excuse :)
When I got the news that we were moving to Sparks, NV, I started to research the city and I found a HUGE water park that is located about 10 minutes from the house. So upon the agreement of Cory letting me buy a house, he had to also commit to letting us get season passes no questions! He did hold up his end and we are LOVING summer here! As you can see this boy is just soaking it up! But with all smiles, comes tears. 2nd ride down a dragon slide he skinned up his knee pretty bad... it's taken a whole month to get him back on that ride! We also went and saw Kung FU Panda 2... this is pretty much the pose I get from him now! I also love how as mom's/decorators you buy certain things with a certain purpose in mind and well the kids creates a whole new purpose! I have been having to 'hide' the fish food lately... either wise he gets a Thanksgiving dinner EVERY day :) Thanks Mitchel!
The garden is growing great! This was our first crop of radishes! DE-LISH!
And we actually got a 'Date Night' in! Surprising I know!!! We went and saw Pirates 4, 3D! SO GOOD!!!And we made it back to Idaho for some family time!!!
Great seeing everyone, Cory got some time away to relax and we got to see the 2 newest little additions to the family!! So it's been a fun summer so far and lots more fun to be found!

No comments: