Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WARNING....

I am all caught UP! I was fearing a phone call from my mother in law about my blog being so ridiculously outdated... but it's done and for your warning eyes there are 12 new posts...
Sorry. Will. Not. Happen. Again..... I think :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That took a long time to get caught up! But I enjoyed all of it! It was really fun to see you. My kids really enjoyed the bounce house and the BBQ. Good luck with your garden and I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day. Love you guys!

Jschmalle said...

Wow! You were a busy beaver :)What a fun adventure for you two. Glad you had so much fun!

PS- *in my best cry-baby voice* I WANT A HOBBY LOBBY BY ME!!!!

tsmortensen said...

Hi Kristen! so fun to see all your photo's. We had so much fun with you and Mitchel! Looking forward to Cory comming next time too!