We finally got out on a drive on the Harley together and what a better place to head than to Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful ride and it was so much fun to get out together and hit the road. I don't think I've been that close to Cory for that long for....while a long time! We headed out with a couple of guys Cory works with that have bikes! I didn't get too many pictures... due to hanging on, but you get the idea and I got the memory :)
One of a few stops!!! My butt hurt so BAD! Nice thing is there was another couple with us and she had the same request so I wasn't alone!!! The first longer ride of the year always leaves it's pain behind! lol
The boys and their toys! Thanks everyone it was was a great time and thanks Hun for loving Harley's, I'm excited for all our other dates ahead and holding on to you ;)

One of a few stops!!! My butt hurt so BAD! Nice thing is there was another couple with us and she had the same request so I wasn't alone!!! The first longer ride of the year always leaves it's pain behind! lol
The boys and their toys! Thanks everyone it was was a great time and thanks Hun for loving Harley's, I'm excited for all our other dates ahead and holding on to you ;)
1 comment:
I love it that you are a harley mama now!
Post a Comment