Lately Mitchel has turned into a Monkey when it comes to ANY rock or wall he comes upon! He's pretty sure footed, which I am counting on so we can stay out of ER's while he has fun with this new hobby!!!
In case you aren't sure, what he's holding is a pineC.O.N.E
Let the fun begin :D
The lovely drippers... I would say happy couple, but I think that the sweat from the heat beat that out 10 minutes in!
Cool thing is the trail followed this creek along the way and every once in a while we get a nice little cool breeze off the water... and a good place to stop and throw a couple rocks!
Can you say Heart-breaker!!!
I remember taking so many walks growing up and every time us kids hit water I swear we
were down to our skinnies before our parents knew it... I thought I'd introduce Mitchel to the fun!! I think he would of enjoyed it more if the water wasn't so cold. I took my shoes off and went in and my feet felt like my head when a brain freeze hits!!! But we did find a beautiful place that we plan on hiking a little more :) Thanks Nevada for a little bit of trees and water!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment