Monday, November 7, 2011

How Heaven Open's it's arms...

From where we are placed in life to the people who are placed in our lives I don't think we can ever fully understand the depth of it all. For a friend that I met 7 years ago that entered my life in my mind to save me from a very lonely time and became one of those forever friends......to a phone call from this friend (though life has separated us for years) asking if Cory and I would like to adopt a baby she will be having in May. Our hearts are so full, the Lord does have a plan and always a way to make things right, it's if our soul is tender enough (like this beautiful lady) to hear those gently mercies He gives. So we will be welcoming another baby and a friend back into our arms next May! Please if you feel to do anything pray for my friend as she has so much on her mind and in her heart..... Thank you all and yes we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!
From God's arms...
to Her arms...
to Ours!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

How exciting and wonderful!!! You will all be in our prayers. Mitchel is going to be the best big brother. What a lucky baby girl to be joining your family!

Diana said...

What a great blessing! Things always happen in the Lord's time and way.

Belle of the Blues said...

WOW! What happy news!

Mardie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! And she will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jschmalle said...

This is just the greatest news ever!! I'm still over the top excited!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a precious gift!!!! Our thoughts and prayers will be with her as she goes through this tender and difficult time. Much love to all of you!!!!

Lisa said...

What an amazing miracle! I'll be praying for you and your friend. Congratulations!

Teija said...

Oh my gosh!! that is so exciting! Congratulations! Heavenly Father is so good to each of us!