Thursday, November 3, 2011

This is 'HIS' time...

I have a FABULOUS husband who does so much for our family, he works 355 days out of the year (the -10 are for the 'Witters Elk Camp') and he LOVES it like no other. I'm only kidding on the 355 days, although I think it's pretty close, but he's great with taking time for his family too. Anyway because we had just moved last year and Cory was opening the new store he wasn't able to make his 'Man Trip' last year. I can tell you this much. There is something different for this man to be out in the mountains on a hunt that clams him and brings a peace to his million mile per hour mind. I love it that he has this that he has the time with 'the guys' and I love the happy, hunting stories man that comes back home to me all scruffy and smiling!!!

No comments: