Our family loves to 'get out of dodge' whenever we can... not big long trips, but just out in nature, driving down roads we've never been on and some we question if we should! But we all love it and we love the time together....
....and Mitchel loves operating the camera now...
...and these two boys have the same size bladder... lol They make me giggle!...
...and more Mitchel camera action...
... and he's learned how to flip the camera on my phone so he can see and be in the picture, I didn't even know it could do that. I feel this is only the beginning of this feeling for me!
...and the end result of an awesome family outing in some fresh air!
....and Mitchel loves operating the camera now...
...and more Mitchel camera action...
... and he's learned how to flip the camera on my phone so he can see and be in the picture, I didn't even know it could do that. I feel this is only the beginning of this feeling for me!
...and the end result of an awesome family outing in some fresh air!
No comments:
Post a Comment