The day finally came for our little boy who has been 'DYING' for this day. Santa came and I couldn't resist myself and woke him up at 7 am!! He was so cute. I went in to wake him up and he told me, "not now mama". Then I told him Santa came and that little boys eyes were wide open and he was up and out!! Who can blame him... after all it's Santa!
This is what Mitchel has been asking for since November! Ever Santa we encountered he requested this... every person who asked him he requested this... pretty much ANYone who'd listen he requested this.
And what do you know.... Santa DELIVERED!!!




This is what Mitchel has been asking for since November! Ever Santa we encountered he requested this... every person who asked him he requested this... pretty much ANYone who'd listen he requested this.
And what do you know.... Santa DELIVERED!!!



Funniest gift... goes to Charlie who got a Boise State Snuggie, and truly you should of seen his excitement, so funny! It was a great morning followed by a great day with the Witters Family. Of course lots of GREAT food, laughs and lack of pictures on my behalf. Thank you Idaho for sharing your Christmas with us! We love you all and now onto the New Year!!!
2 comments:
It was such a fun weekend! So glad that we could be there the same time you were and get to share Christmas with you! Wonderful, wonderful weekend!!!
I have to know... can Mitchel use that Transformer on his own???? For crying out loud, I can't even do the very very simplest Transformer by myself!
Post a Comment