The season has come around and this little face is more excited than he can stand.... and I LOVE every moment of it since I married
'the Grinch'.... seriously some of you claim they live with
'the Grinch', but I do live with
'the Grinch'! This is his quote "If you ask me
(which WE don't) Christmas can START and END on December 25
th!" But he can't stop us not 10 years in and not ever.... Mitchel and I are going strong!



Mitchel and I went to go see the
Coca Cola bear and he was so excited until we actually got there the the little guy wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with ANY of it! I didn't get it. He'll go sit on Santa's lap, which are times when 'Santa' is a little questionable, but he wouldn't go stand by this cool polar bear.... Oh well so kid or not I got a picture of the polar bear... and I liked him!
1 comment:
I am suddenly VERY thirsty.
Post a Comment