Every picture has it's title right... Well I have titles (and pictures) for you!!!
The Inspiration....
The Blank Canvas....
The Gracious Helper....
The Gracious Helper Extended Reach...
The Constant Companions (paint on body to prove it)
The Arctic Blue...
The Gracious Helper Suspicious To Loss Of Cloths...
The Necessities For Complete Frustration...
The Best, Worst Idea... (ever)
The Hungry, Gracious, Suspicious Nudity Helper ??!!
The End Reveal!!
I still have curtains to make and furniture to get in and wall decors to get up... but this is just take 1 of the room right!!! And pictures really, really don't do it justice!
The Blank Canvas....
The Gracious Helper....
The Gracious Helper Extended Reach...
The Constant Companions (paint on body to prove it)
The Arctic Blue...
The Gracious Helper Suspicious To Loss Of Cloths...
The Necessities For Complete Frustration...
The Best, Worst Idea... (ever)
The End Reveal!!
3 comments:
It looks great! So exciting that everything is coming together and its getting closer!
Argh, I wish that I had your decorating bravery and skill! It looks awesome!
Wow. That's looking good! Love the quilt and the color. I do love me some blue though!
Post a Comment