...all you will be asked is if you wanna come play Mario!? Cory has been teaching Mitchel how to play along with him on the Wii with this game. Mitchel has found LOVE. For the past 5 days (when Cory's at work and not home) Mitchel will insist on calling his dad once the sun has gone down to come home and play Mario with him! I give Cory coutos as it takes a LOT of patience. Saturday afternoon we spent about 40 minutes playing until Cory and I had to quite... You see let me sum it up as to what our roles are in this game....Cory- 'The Professional'
Me- 'The Panicer'
Mitchel- 'The Spaz'
So really if you wanna come join we have 4 remotes...that leaves one open space!!! Oh how it makes us laugh and that's what counts!!!
1 comment:
That is so fun! We will have to come for a visit and I will be fourth, although it might make for 2 spazes! lol
Post a Comment