What a gift these little spirits are to us. Truly wrapped right from Heaven! So while the guys were having a 'mans weekend' at my house I was in Boise helping my SIL with the delivery of their precious little girl. It was so awesome and I truly feel blessed that my brother and his wife would let me help them in this celebration!! I always joke that Paul married his wife so I could find my long lost friend! I love you guys and Katie you did awesome, just look how beautiful she is!
So welcome Madilynn Irene Klassen to your family and our family and prepare yourself for lots of lovin'!!!!
Oh...I am so excited to have another niece named with thoughts of me!!
So welcome Madilynn Irene Klassen to your family and our family and prepare yourself for lots of lovin'!!!!Oh...I am so excited to have another niece named with thoughts of me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment