Sunday, May 27, 2012

The feeling was GREAT....

 I can NOT explain how excited I was to get off my plane when it landed in Reno and to see my boys. As I rode down the escalator and saw Cory and Mitchel my heart was so full. I finally had them all. I was home and I had all my boys. Oh how I love my boys. And another bonus... I had Grandma who was so giving and selfless and came and took care of my two boys here at home 'til I could make it back. I still can't tell her Thank you enough and how much it meant to me!
 Brennen braking in his glorious quilt from Grandma... I still secretly wish it was adult size! 
My 3 fabulous boys that I truly can't get enough of! My heart is so full and my smile (though it's not see cause I'm behind the camera) is so BIG!
 Another Angel among the many that came to rescue us in our time of need!!! And my boys and me LOVED every minute she gave!
 YUP... sums it all up!
 Our first Sunday home and dressed to the best.... now where did my other little boy go??? Mitchel thinks it funny to run from the camera....unless he's being a nerd!!!
 .....and here's the nerd part! Goofy guts. He strapped this baby seat on him and wore it EVERYWHERE, trampoline included for like an hour. He's such a goof!

No comments: