Cory's been SUPER busy with work (nothing out of the normal) but
yesterday he decided that he needed us and of course we always need him.
So he surprised us while we were at the park with some friends! Mitchel
was SO excited, his eyes were huge and the smile even bigger! It only
took about 5 minutes at the playground before all the kids that were
there were following Cory and racing with him. All the giggles were
priceless and of course Mitchel's was the best one I heard! Mitchel got a
huge kite for his birthday that we haven't flown yet, so we figured
we'd head home, get the dogs and go for a kite fly/walk. Turned out
perfect and it was just what our family needed!!!!
![]() |
| Say KITE and you get nothing but determination & smiles! |
| He surprised Mitchel and I by coming home at noon....it was the best surprise and day EVER...per Mitchel and I! |
| He was concentrating so hard... and hanging on real tight. It was WAY windy!! |
| Mitchel was SO excited "that a real plane wanted to fly with his plane"! |
| I'm not quite sure who was more excited! |
Now we are packing up and getting ready for another great adventure of expanding our family in so many ways! We can't wait to head out Monday (yes Monday), meet new friends, old friends and of course Mr. Brennen! How blessed this life can be!

2 comments:
What a fun day!! That looks like the perfect kite flying location too, those are hard to come by here. I'm so excited to see pics of baby Brennen!
Those are most definitely the best kind of surprises! Fun! We are so excited for you guys to have an addition to your family. Can't wait to see picture of Brennen! (Love the name by the way)
Post a Comment