Friday, November 23, 2012

...and the best season of all is HERE

 I love our tree and the feeling it brings into the house... and this little praying girl I've been placing on my tree since I was 5. I love her still the same today!

This was the first year in 11 years (we have been married 11 years) that I didn't put my tree up before Thanksgiving. I tell you it's that Canadian blood that rolls through my veins. Thanksgiving in is October, then Halloween and you get 2, yes TWO full months to celebrate a real reason, our Saviors birth. Even after 12 years of living in the states I can't adjust to their thinking on this topic. Come on there is no competition between a Savior of the world and a few hungry pilgrims ;)

1 comment:

Teija said...

totally agree!! I am the same way, but Chas is adament that we don't put ours up until after US Thanksgiving! ScroogE!!