And this year was especially exciting to have our first time visit of
this handsome fat fellow, Ralph the Elf came into our home! He's a
little different than the traditional Elves that visit! He even left a
little note upon his arrival.....
"Mitchel & Brennen....Hi,
I'm Ralph the Elf and I'm here to visit your family. I'm a great little
Elf during the day, but I can't help myself with tricks at night. Every
morning when you wake up my magic leaves, so you will need to find me
& help me back to my spot. But NEVER play with me or my magic will
disappear and so will I. Remember I might not move during the day, but I
see EVERYTHING you do and I must report it directly to Santa...So BE
GOOD, listen to your dad & mom because Santa is coming to town.....
Love Ralph the Elf"


No comments:
Post a Comment