Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Presenting our little Man


This is what Mitchel does when you ask him "To Lay one on me!" Here are some of our results of Mitchel's pictures!! What a little HUNK.. Don't worry everyone they are coming your way!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Those turned out great for having such a terrible time! I love the smooches one, very very sweet.

Kayla said...

Those pictures are priceless! With pictures like those it's well worth the tough time you had to get them. SSSUUUPPPEEERRR cute!

Lisa said...

Thanks for following up with the pictures. I was wondering what they'd look like. They look awesome! You'd never know the drama that went with them.

Gayle said...

The pictures turned out sooo cute!! I know I should have taken you up on your offer, and if I wasn't working I soooo would have!

tsmortensen said...

Thanks for the great pics Kristen! Tom had fun seeing you guys, even if it was a really short time! He said Mitchel was very cute.

Witters Ranch said...

Those pictures are really beautiful! Can't believe how constantly he changes! Miss you guys tons... Love Craig & Chelsey