



It is funny how the older Mitchel gets the more he likes to work. He is loosing more and more interest with his toys and pretty much will only play with his tools or his cars. There really isn't anything else for him right now. That little boy is happiest when he is working. So I am trying to let myself let him help me as much as I can stand! It is pretty fun and he LOVES being right there beside us. But out of all the tools and cars his FAVORITE is the lawn mower... Crazy I know. He seriously begs us everyday to get the lawn mower out and mow the lawn!! This could be an AWESOME thing in a few years!! he he
3 comments:
That is so funny, because I remember Cory always mowing the lawn when we were little. I dont know if he loved it, but it sure seemed like he loved to work! What a big helper!
He reminds me of Reese. We got this great new swingset so he goes out to play. I check on him 20 min later, and he has his shovel out digging up weeds around his swingset! I just don't get it!
That is so funny Shana. I tell you some are totally bread to work. I feel for Mitchel's future wife! he he
Post a Comment