Saturday, July 19, 2008

Places of many Great memoreis

You are right mom...this is "HOW" to take a picture! You are one beautiful mama...
So this is where my mom grew up and where we got to learn the ins and outs of farming.
I love this picture. This is still where my mom grew up. Grandpa's corral system and "the red" barn. Some great hiding places in there.
Then this is the church house I grew up attending. Just to give you an idea of how different the land is there. It took us about 30 to 45 minutes or long to get to church each Sunday. Of course winter was longer. We had a hour drive to go to our Stake Conferences and to drive from one side of our stake to the other was a 10 hour drive. A little different here that's for sure! This is also where we went to Seminary. I had to be up @ 5:30 am. I know not too bad now...but for a teenager...I am sorry but HELL is all that comes to mind! I came to conclusion that I am just not a morning person, because I figured that after doing Seminary for 4 years and NEVER once adjusting to that time in the morning. Mornings just weren't made for me!!!!! uh, still that way!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

That's an awesome picture of G & G Hunsakers barn. I remember that barn very clearly too - though I didn't get to play in it nearly enough.