Now aren't these cool. Markers made for windows... why oh why weren't these around when I was a kid... But at least I have a kid now to do it all with. So I guess it all works in the end. Mitchel had a BLAST with these.
Yeah, I've seen those! But I was worried they still wouldn't wash off easily and I would be regretting it. But I'm glad you're a cool mom that buys the cool things for her kid. Lucky boy!
You do have to us a little bit of paper towels to wash it off. But with Windex and a few paper towels it comes off like nothing! WE LOVE IT. I tell you guys I use Mitchel as the excuse! Don't know how they do on walls though.
We used to have some of these when we first got married! They stopped selling them for a while, so I'm happy to know they are back on the racks! I miss the love notes on the mirrors! What store did you find them at? Hugs, JL
5 comments:
Those are cool! Do they wash off easy? Do they right on other things? Let me know!
Yeah, I've seen those! But I was worried they still wouldn't wash off easily and I would be regretting it. But I'm glad you're a cool mom that buys the cool things for her kid. Lucky boy!
You do have to us a little bit of paper towels to wash it off. But with Windex and a few paper towels it comes off like nothing! WE LOVE IT. I tell you guys I use Mitchel as the excuse! Don't know how they do on walls though.
We used to have some of these when we first got married! They stopped selling them for a while, so I'm happy to know they are back on the racks! I miss the love notes on the mirrors! What store did you find them at?
Hugs, JL
We got these at Target! LOVE THEM STILL.
Post a Comment