He just wants another one - :)I like the new look to your blog, but Christmas music already!?!?! You're so funny! Have you got your Christmas tree up already too?
Those are the sweetest pictures! There is nothing more amazing than a man who loves babies!
That looks sooo cozy and what better excuse to take a nap, "I'm watching the baby." In fact, right now, David is asleep in the boys bed because he was "helping" them go to bed.
what cute pictures. That's funny you have those all. He must just have the touch!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He just wants another one - :)
I like the new look to your blog, but Christmas music already!?!?! You're so funny! Have you got your Christmas tree up already too?
Those are the sweetest pictures! There is nothing more amazing than a man who loves babies!
That looks sooo cozy and what better excuse to take a nap, "I'm watching the baby." In fact, right now, David is asleep in the boys bed because he was "helping" them go to bed.
what cute pictures. That's funny you have those all. He must just have the touch!
Post a Comment