Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know, I know but.....

I JUST CAN NOT HELP IT. I love this time of season, and yes each year the TRUE Canadian in me comes out. Uhummmm, Thanksgiving is so NICELY located on the 2nd Monday in OCTOBER, hence it is NOW the CHRISTMAS SEASON. And since I was raised 18 of my WONDERFUL years with this, I figure it's going to take AT LEAST 18 to get me out of it! he he. And NO, my tree isn't up, yet, but I heard this wonderful news that my brother has his up. Atta boy is all I can say, and I'm sure me and my sister aren't going to be too far behind. So on that note......
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You Canadians. Just don't know what to do with ya!

tsmortensen said...

You crack me up! I was just telling Ashley this morning that Christmas seems so far away still, but really it is only 5 more weeks! Crazy!! So anyway, Merry Christmas to you to!

Ashley said...

Hilarious. I wasn't raised Canadian, and I am the same way. After Halloween, I get really anxious. I try not to take away from thanksgiving, but it's so hard to wait! I want to enjoy it as long as I can!

Devony said...

Wow I don't know if you remember us - Aaron & Devony. (You can click on our name to visit our blog). It's been a really long time, but it looks like you guys are doing well! Your little boy is darling! Merry Christmas!