Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Latey St.Patrick's Day!!

I know it's late, but the picture was actually taken on St. Patrick's Day. Right after I had already dressed him and then heard on TV it was St.Patrick's Day, so I had to change his shirt to a GREEN one so he could go to school! Whoof, made it!

I know this is silly, but this is Mitchel's FIRST art project from Preschool. He did this the day before and was so proud of himself. When I got him off the bus he was so excited to tell me he'd "Color, green, see!" Sticking out he nicely green painted hand.

Thank heaven's to the person who invented washable paint. Comes out and off like a charm! A Green Lucky Charm!

2 comments:

tsmortensen said...

I love saving my kids art projects! Great job Mitchel! It was a beautiful picture!

Ashley said...

What a wonderful job you did on your picture Mitchel! You did a great job:)