This year it finally happened after 2 years of planning and canceling, but it all came together! So the end of June we packed up our family, drove a total of 2,400 miles, ate AMAZING food, painted crafts, went to water parks, attached to the cousins, built stronger bonds, burned our skin to a crisp (well just me) and loved every minute of it... minus the burn part. **But like I said I didn't take ONE picture....
.. so I borrowed some pic's from my sister-in-laws blog just so I could have some family shots on here, some pic's aren't even from that weekend, but I liked them!
.. so I borrowed some pic's from my sister-in-laws blog just so I could have some family shots on here, some pic's aren't even from that weekend, but I liked them!
I have such a Hot Hubby.... very serious, but still hot!
After the whole reunion thing. Mitchel got invited by his EVER so sweet or His Princess as Mitchel refereed to her as, cousin Adi! They had a blast at Grandma's house along with Ashley and Emi. Thanks again Ashley he loved it!
It's a Double Bonus when we make a trip to Boise, because we have both sides of the family there.... so this summer was just plum full of CoUsIn FuN
Cory heard the Ice Cream truck and grabbed the kids a popsicle.... Katie made it very clear to Reagan that ONLY Uncle Cory would do this for her! he he
We laughed so hard when we saw this. I think this might be a picture that will haunt Mitchel in his teenage years!
Ahhh the sweet re-acquaintance with Otter Pops!
6 comments:
Lah-ove the dress pic!
That week was so fun! I can never get enough of my family! I didn't take any pictures at the reunion either! What was wrong with us!
Oh my heck, I LOVE the dress pic. And seriously, it was SO good to spend time with you all!
1. That picture of Mitchel in a dress hilariuos! 2. Cory's face when he saw Mitchel in a dress PRICELESS! And a waterpark....Mother of Abraham Lincoln you are saved!
We love playing dress up with our little "princesses". It's in cyberspace forever now. Bu-wa-ha-ha-ha!!!
We love playing dress up with our little "princesses". It's in cyberspace forever now. Bu-wa-ha-ha-ha!!!
Post a Comment